Can I request that money is spent in the parish?

Yes, you can do this by contacting the Parish Clerk or your local Councillor.  You can even make the request in person by attending an Ordinary Council Meeting.

Actions to be taken before, during and after a flood…

ACTIONS TO BE TAKEN BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER A FLOOD. GENERAL PUBLIC ADVICE Members of the public are advised to register on the Environment Agency’s Flood Line Warnings Direct Service so they receive the flood warnings via or telephone 0345 988 1188 for further information. Members of the Public must not put their own lives […]