Kent County Council are responsible for highways. To report a problem on the road or pavement including:
- broken signs
- overgrown trees
- street light faults
- traffic signal faults
- Follow this link
If you are reporting a potential emergency situation (something that is likely to cause an immediate injury or death), please call Kent County Council immediately on 03000 418181 between 9am and 5pm Mon – Fri or on 03000 419191 at all other times instead of using the above link.
To notify issues with fly tipping complete Swale Borough Council’s online report form
To report a missed bin collection or to confirm your collection day see here
FixMyStreet is an independent website, built by the charity mySociety, who wanted to make it easier to report problems within the community, even if you didn’t know who those reports should go to.
All you have to do is type in a postcode – or let the site locate you automatically – and describe your problem. An excellent website to use if you are not sure who is responsible for the fault. The Fixmystreet app is free to download: Apple and Android.
Country Eye App
Country Eye is a partnership between the rural community, Kent Police and Neighbourhood Watch. The aim of the partnership is to help reduce crime and the fear of crime by involving all members of the community and protecting those who are most vulnerable.
The Country Eye app identifies four different Rural Categories which make up the majority of incidents that occur in the countryside.
- Theft: Vehicle, Metal & Cable, Machinery & Plant, Livestock, Outbuilding, Fuel & Oil and Equine.
- Farm Crime: Arson, Fly-Tipping, Trespass with and without Firearms, Criminal Damage and Suspicious behaviour with and without vehicles.
- Animal, Wildlife Crime: Poaching, Animal Welfare, Endangered Species & Conservation, Hare Coursing and Horse Crime.
- Heritage Crime: Off-roading and Metal Detecting/Night Hawking
- The Country Eye app is now available to download for free on iPhone and Android